365 days. A marathon a day. Barefoot. South to North of Africa. Global fundraiser.
Every nation. The Human Race. For Love and for this World.
The world is a pretty scary place at the moment as hate and death continue to flood our news, eyes and ears every second of every day. We are raising awareness for LOVE by fundraising for authentic and empowering charities. We are emphasising the fact that we are all HUMANS and underneath our skin we are all the same.
Join Nick Lawson as he runs solo from the Southern most tip to the northern most tip of Africa, journeying up the East coast and through 23 countries. He will make the journey the whole way alone, but he will never be alone because the whole world will be joining him in some way. Humans from every country on this planet will join him.
We CAN do this.
Let's love each other more.
Join us if you believe in this message.
This is a constantly growing journey that we will all embark on together so the website and progress will all grow organically as we grow together. Nothing is fixed yet. We just had to get started.
Our Purpose, Our Intention, Our Dream.
Spread a message of Globally united Love
- Create more love and empathy by creating a global conversation about love.
- Spread a message of belief and inspiration by empowering individuals to learn to believe in their limitless capabilities, to live out their dreams and to never give up.
- Raise money and awareness for numerous charities on a global level that has never been done before and increase support for the worlds most vulnerable.
- Hold conversations on film with people from every walk of life to show that we are all humans and just because our "roles" that we have fallen into fit a stereotype does not mean that we are that stereotype.
- Have a lot of fun and bring smiles and laughter to the whole world along the way.
"Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words. Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions. Be careful of your actions, for your actions become your habits. Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character. Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny." Chinese proverb, author unknown.